The patient advisory board is the contact for patients and their relatives and supports you in quickly forwarding concerns to the right place.
In addition, the patient advisory board is dedicated to other tasks:
- It brings the patient perspective into the CCC's strategic planning.
- The members of the advisory board are involved in CCC events.
- The patient advisory board is in regular contact with the CCC directorate.
- It maintains contact with oncology self-help groups.
- In the future, he will also provide advice to scientists and doctors when planning clinical projects
You are welcome to contact the Patient Advisory Board with any concerns you may have. Simply write an email to the coordinator of the patient advisory board, Dorothea von Kiedrowski: